Seattle Plumbing Tips
Get a Seattle Plumbing Check-up
It means more time outdoors, more time for projects, and more time to spend with your family. It also means it’s time to de-winterize your home and check for any potential problems that have occurred during the last few months of extreme temperatures and storms.
De-winterizing your home is as simple as going around to each area of your house and property to make sure your plumbing is in working order. You should turn things on and turn them off and look for signs of damage, such as leaks, burst pipes, and broken appliances.
A little maintenance now can save you a lot of money and headache in the future. Don’t wait until the weather gets hot to take care of your plumbing problems!
To perform your own Seattle plumbing check-up, follow these basic guidelines:
- Check all of your kitchen and bathroom faucets to make sure there are no leaks
- Check your major appliances for any necessary repairs
- Clean all of your drains and install “catch-alls”
- Check your toilets for running water and other signs of necessary repair
- Check your outdoor plumbing and sprinkler systems for any signs of obvious damage
- Remove the insulation that you installed to winterize your outdoor plumbing
- Uncoil your hose and make sure you don’t need to replace any pieces
Seattle Plumbing Company
Since 1999, Beacon Plumbing has been a household name. We have grown quite the reputation for having a fun attitude about plumbing, but we are also highly professional. We hire only the very best and maintain a great crew of 65 full time plumbing and heating technicians.
All of our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured, as well as pre-screened thoroughly before employment. We take these extra measures to make sure the person we are sending to your home or business is reliable, trustworthy, and good at their job.
When you call Beacon Plumbing you can expect to have the job done right the first time around.
For more information regarding your Seattle plumbing check-up and any other plumbing services that you need, call us at 206.452.3130. You can also view our website by going to www.beaconplumbing.net. Our team looks forward to speaking with you!
The Beacon Plumbing and Heating website was built by this Seattle area Web Developer iLocal, Inc.