Finally, A Solution On How To Clean My Drains!
Did you know that without proper care and maintenance your drains will become clogged eventually? Then it becomes a headache and another problem that needs fixin’. So we decided to dedicate a blog to covering a solution or two on how to clean your drains! If after reading this you’ve still got some questions, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get you the answers you’re looking for 🙂
How can I clean my drain?
- A chemical dissolvant – Something like Drano (or if you want to be environmentally friendly you can use this awesome vinegar, baking soda, and water recipe from Bonzai Aphrodite!)
- A piece of equipment – This can be anything from a basic plunger to a complex and very expensive jetter. Many of the cheaper items can be purchased your local hardware store.
Once you’ve decided if a chemical or piece of equipment (or maybe even a little bit of both) is how you want to move forward, it’s time to begin! Now because we can’t cover how to use each and every drain cleaning solution out there we would advise you to use the following as guidelines:
- Watch the pros! Check YouTube for demonstrations and how-to videos.
- Proceed with caution! Be careful, you don’t want to cause any damage to your home.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help! We’re just around the corner and can be to your place in no time if need be.
Why should I clean my drain?
Good question. Why should you clean your drain on a frequent basis? Because preventative care is the best solution to avoiding plumbing problems. While we can’t see through our walls and into our pipes to see how clogged they may be, we can occasionally clean them out by using a chemical dissolvant or piece of equipment. That way you’re taking the steps necessary to make sure everything stays nice and clean.
What should I do if I need help cleaning my drains?
So what happens if you’ve done everything you can and it’s just not working? If that’s the case then Stop Freakin…Call Beacon! We can help with the cleaning of your drains and can be the solution to all your plumbing problems! Call us at (206) 720-2040 or visit us online by clicking here!
Thanks for reading!
The Beacon Blog Blogger 🙂